14 August, 2009

A Day in The Life-Sir Paul McCartney

For once I have a legitimate reason for blogging about the Beatles, beside the fact that I heart them very much. Ryan and I are making the trip to Atlanta tomorrow to see Sir Paul McCartney.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh so excited!!! I used to be in love with him...OK I still am! YAY!! PAUL!! I feel like this will prove to be the BEST early birthday present ever!!!!! OK enough with the exclamations marks. Here are some great Paul moments.
Conquering America-1964

A Hard Day's Night-1964







Hey Jude-1968

Cartoon version of Paul, Yellow Submarine-1967


Transcendental Meditation+smoke break, Rishikesh, India-1968 (The White Album)
Get Back, Rooftop Concert, Apple Headquarters- January 30, 1969
Paul and Linda-married, 1969

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...