03 June, 2009

Jenna Lyons is my hero...

J.Crew has done it again! Another great season full of beautifully stunning wedding gowns. Seriously when you were 14 picking out with colorblock swimsuit and brown wooden clogs with the tassels (huh you say? Don't lie to yourself, we all had these...and rocked them with serious confidence), would you have ever been able to guess that J.Crew would become a legitimate wedding party destination? Here are my favs!


The Genevieve silk radzimir gown - How can you not like the band under the bust line? Um who doesn't want to look slimmer on their wedding day? And the pockets? Amazing (function AND form!)...
I wouldn't be surprised if Kate Spade was an influence for this bubble, silver threaded fabric!The Heirloom Organza Banded Gown -

I love the versatility and uniqueness of the thick bands of a hint of gray. However, I would change the flower or even remove it all together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...