27 May, 2009

the anatomy of a miss

Let me tell you why Lauren Conrad has "missed" so badly on this ensemble. First of all, it is completely ill-fitted. That leather skirt looks totally uncomfortable...and in the L.A. heat, god I can't even think of how uncomfortable this leather would feel good to sit in (especially one-to-two size/s too small)...Also this scarf...first of all it looks really thick...aka hot...Totally acceptable in the winter months...but not so awesome during May (in SoCal..elch I hate the word SoCal)...The hair...it's the Nicole Richie, and with LC, it just looks outdated (sooo summer 08). And then overall, it is just so boring and smug. Big booooo to LC, get a stylist for god's sake or if you truly need inspiration, go to my tumblr site: inspiration salvation...

I can say though, I am a big fan of her nail polish...at least her manicurist knows whats up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...