13 May, 2009

10 things


10 semi-luxe Spring items I need/want right now, inspired by Barbie of the '80's:

1. Matthew Williamson Geometric Print maxi dress ($2,700) - love at first sight, plus, everyone looks good in a $2,000 dress!

2. Lulu Frost deco clip earrings ($380)- simple, stunning accessories


3. Balmain Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain Gladiator Sandals ($1,195)- because sometimes a girl just needs some serious "do you have any idea who i am?" heels
4. Habitual Gray Skinnys ($189)- for those moments when I am dying to channel Kate Moss

5. Plastic Island white ruffle tube dress ($158)- sexy little number for those steamy summer nights (oh my)
6. Tibi Lollipop Stripe Skirt ($246) - Yet again inspired by Barbie's color scheme circa 19887. Prada Butterfly frame sunglasses - a fresh color for a (faux) bronzed face

8. Adam Sequin Ruffle Vest ($465)- I would wear this guy everywhere: out, date night, to bed...apparently I want to be a member of Barbie and the Rockers



9. Anna Sui Foulard Daisy Border Romper-totally adorable, just can't pull the trigger on the $469 price tag(I am so economical these days and all)!


10. See By Chloe Punch Line Cross Body Bag...I usually am not into punk-y things, but there is something so fun/Barbie about this bag!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...