02 April, 2009

Sorry for the break, 8-10 more things I want!

Sorry for the delay...sometimes life gets in the way of the blog...what a bore!
Now: 8-10
8. Valentino Rose Vertigo Satchel...ok maybe I am going through a pink phase but this super bright bag isn't as sweet as it is total rockstar. Think about it, black "i could kill you with these" stilettos, tight lbd (little black dress, duh) and serious volume to the hair...and you are all ready to kick some serious fashion a**. Plus, walk into a room with that ensemble, and let's just say Andy Sandburg made a music video about such things happening in his pants.
9. David Webb 18 Carrot Cougar Ring-because nothing says "recession? I don't know what the hell you are talking about, my dear (younger man), now go fetch me a drink" like wearing a ridiculous cocktail ring that resembles a piece of jewelry that Jafar would wear. And you can purchase such Mrs. Robinson flagrancy for only $4,900.
10. The Power Plate...I trust that you have heard of it...no? Well then you are completely unaware that there is a machine that does the work out for you! And just in time for your lazy butt to slip into a bikini! How does it work you ask?
Straight from the website:
"The principle by which Power Plate® machines work lies in the law of motion, stated by Sir Isaac Newton: that the force of an object is equal to its mass multiplied by acceleration, or f = m x a. What this means is that one can improve functional force (stability, strength or power) by either applying more mass or more acceleration to the body. Many forms of training and conditioning use mass - as seen in methods with weight machines, free weights, etc. Power Plate® machines, instead, use the second half of this equation, by applying acceleration to the body, while keeping mass, i.e. your body weight, the same"
Let me interpret this for you: Wait, I can't... I basically failed both physics classes in college (um I though Astronomy was learning about the stars and signs...nope, I was so wrong). Here is what I do understand, you lazily step on it, it gets you all shook up...and then after 30 min or so, you are all shook up, probably have a stomachache/headache...and realize that you just spent $2,000-$10,000 (different styles of course) and 30 min. on something else that doesn't work/and you look the same. Yeah...I still want to try it...I am the sucker.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...