07 April, 2009

Romantic Spring

Good Morning Friends! I found this super sweet artwork this morning and had to share it with you! Here is the cutest little destination kissing checklist from the artist Rachel Foster that is sure to make you smile. I love it, but maybe not the ferris wheel one...Also, I have been thinking about babies a lot lately. No, I am not going to have one anytime soon. But after a weekend of Prenatal Yoga Training, I got baby on the brain! I love this little blog Pacing the Panic Room, by an indie photographer/writer that is also newlywed groom blogging about the experiences of living with his pregnant wife. Every week he takes a new series of pictures of her growing midsection and they write a note to their baby. If this doesn't make your heart melt, I suggest that you hang out with the Grinch. Awww!!!!
And here are just some really sweet lovey dovey pics! What's the theme of the day? ROMANCE!

1 comment:

Jon said...

Why in the hell would anyone pay 25 pounds for that especially considering the current exchange rate. I think you would be much better typing it out and printing it on cardstock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...