30 March, 2009

Love is in the Air!-Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams

Yeah, I love Mandy Moore's music, I have all of her CDs. In fact, I was shamelessly singing to "Coverage" in my car on the drive home yesterday. God, she's good...like Beatles good. 

Oh yeah, I think Ryan Adams is a pretty decent musician as well, but when is the last time he had a show on MTV called "Ryan"?...um never. 

Here is a pic of the newlyweds taking a little Sunday shopping trip in L.A. Ryan's not smoking and looks like he took a shower in the past week! Improvements made by Mandy (Mandy, the sound of your voice is sweet like candy...her lyrics, not mine)
Good Luck to them both. I give it 2 yrs. 

2 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I'm craving for you, I'm missing you like candy...


I have all the CDs too. Love her!

Greekbabe84 said...

I know, she really does not have the critical acclaim that she deserves. We should do something about that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...